Orders may be placed by one of the following means:
- Order form: by accessing and filling in the order form for the product you intend to purchase from the website;
- E-mail: by sending an e-mail to email@example.com;
- Telephone: by calling the telephone number: +40729380271 during 09.00 - 18.00, Monday to Friday and Saturday during 09.00-14.00.
The acceptance of the orders placed by means of an order form or by e-mail will be confirmed by telephone call. Also, during this stage, the matters below will be agreed together with the Client:
- All details related to the shape and final appearance of the ordered product: size, basic color, color of applications, length / size of the fastening devices, etc.;
- Delivery term. The manufacturing process and thus the delivery term varies from one product to another depending on the product’s size and complexity and the number of pending orders. This also includes the time required to deliver the parcel to the address indicated by the Client;
- Method of payment;
The payment of the products ordered and confirmed by telephone and e-mail will be made in advance by bank transfer in the Seller’s account, as mentioned in the issued invoice. After the payment made by the Client is confirmed, the order will be delivered to production.
The products will be delivered by express courier services, as agreed upon, at the address specified by the Client. The Seller ships products both on the territory of Romania and internationally. The product shipping cost will be entirely borne by the Client.
When the order is shipped, the Seller will send to the Buyer an e-mail containing the AWB number and the order tracking details.
All bags designed and sold by the Seller are fashion items made entirely by hand and are intended for the transportation of moderate weight personal effects based on their size.
The Seller is not liable for any damaging as a result of inappropriate use. Also, it is recommended to follow the instructions for use mentioned on the product’s label.
In compliance with Article 7(1) of Government Decision no. 130/2000, the Client is entitled to give written notice to the Seller with respect to forgoing a purchase, without any penalties and justification, within 10 days as of the receipt of the product. The expenses related to the product’s return will be borne, according to the law, by the Client.
Products may only be returned under the following conditions:
- The products must bear the original label placed by the Seller upon shipment. Products which no longer bear this label cannot be returned.
- The products must be new, in the same form as when received, without any wear and tear or damaging;
- The products must be returned in their original package undamaged.
The Seller reserves the right to refuse and also send back to the Buyer any product which does not meet the conditions for return, as listed above.
If the product meets the conditions for return, as listed above, the Buyer will reimburse the full amount received from the Client and will give written notice to the Client within no more than 10 business days as of the return acceptance. All return fees will be borne by the Client.